Replacing you with a very small shell script
On the web
- Fast Object Detection with Foveated Imaging and Virtual Saccades on Resource Limited Robots in proceedings of Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2011. (Adrian Ratter, David Claridge, Jayen Ashar and Bernhard Hengst)
- Multi-Hypothesis Localisation for the Nao Humanoid Robot in RoboCup SPL. Available online. Submitted as a requirement for the degree Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) Honours, UNSW 2011.
- Generation of Python Interfaces for RoboCup SPL Robots, unpublished. Available online. Submitted as a requirement for the UNSW Taste of Research Summer Scholarship 2010-2011
- RoboCup Standard Platform League - rUNSWift 2010 in proceedings of Australiasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2010. Available online. (Jayen Ashar, David Claridge, et al.)
- Hardware and Software for Continuous Monitoring of the Vocalizations of a Cryptic Parrot, in proceedings of Acoustic Communicaiton in Animals Conference, 2008. (Andrew J. Taylor, Elizabeth M. Tasker, David Johnson, Beren Sanders, David Claridge and Tanya C. Strevens)
PGP Public Key
Where'd this go? I had my PGP key pubished on this website for 6 years and not once received a piece of encrypted mail. The reality is, PGP isn't that usable, and most of the mail I receive isn't that sensitive anyway. Instead, if you want to send me mail securely: use Gmail, double-check the domain name in your browser window, check for the packlock icon indicating a trusted TLS certificate and no MITM attack, and keep your browser up to date.